Building website content can be complex! This section documents some of the best practices for working on the web.
- Getting Help!
- Website Accessibility (WCAG Reference)
- Should my file be uploaded as a Word document or PDF?
- Write meaningful link text
- Naming files (like PDFs) for use on the web
- Naming your URLs (website addresses)
- Legal use of photos
- Using the right photo sizes
- Adding alternative text to images
- Understanding image and photo file types
Please Note: Items that do not currently have links are in the process of being written. Please check back here soon for updates.