Component — Video
You can add a video to your Components Page using the Video component. Your video can be hosted on YouTube or Vimeo
Adding Your Video
You may have already added a video to a regular (basic) page — the process here will be very similar. One of the biggest changes from adding a video to a basic page, is that you can now have the video display anywhere on the page rather than just above the content area or below the content area. This is due to the features of Component Pages — they rock! If you are not familiar with reordering components on a Components Page, see the Components Page documentation.
Before you can add your video to your Component Page, it needs to be posted on either YouTube or Vimeo and needs to be available publicly on those services.
Inserting Your Video
To insert a video,
- Choose “Video” as your Page Component Type and then click on the button labeled “Add new Page Component”. Note that if you already have some component on your page, the button will read “Add another Page Component”.
- Navigate to the video on YouTube or Vimeo and copy its address (or URL) (example https://vimeo.com/85158495).
- Click on the “Browse” button to open the Media Browser.
- Paste the URL into the “File URL or media resource” field and click “Next”.
- You will then be taken back to your Components Page and a thumbnail of your video will be displayed.
Your video will now be inserted into your Components Page. You can reorder the video along with your other components on the page.